Details of Participation
In appreciation of your time, our resort partner is offering this special promotional vacation package. We just require that you qualify and attending the 90-minute vacation ownership club sales presentation at some point during your stay, there is no other obligation. The resort presentation will include a fun and informative tour, of the host's new resort property, outlining the benefits of vacation club ownership.
Your accommodations will be provided by Hilton Head Hospitality, and your 90-minute sales presentation will take place with Palmera Vacation Club during your stay. Once your reservation is processed by our resort partner, a confirmation email will be sent that provides the location of the welcome center for check-in and your sales presentation. You will be able to print turn by turn directions if necessary. Upon check-in to your accommodations you are required to follow hotel rules, provide a security deposit, and pay the standard daily resort fee and room tax.
- I understand that attending a 90-minute vacation ownership sales presentation is a requirement to receive this discounted accommodation package.
- Participants must be a married or a cohabitating couple, must be a least 25 years of age and have a minimum gross income of $50,000 USD and attend the sales presentation together.
- Participants must be fully employed or retired.
- Identification, such as a valid driver's license, state issued identification card or passports, and a major credit card are required at registration and check-in.
- Participants must be a resident of United States or Canada.
- Participants that have attended a vacation package promotion on Hilton Head Island within the last twelve months, own with an Elite Resort Group managed property, attend the presentation as a single, or use packages for group travel are not eligible for this promotion.
- HiltonHeadIslandDeal.com holds no discretion over the eligibility requirements for participation in the resort preview. The eligibility requirements have been set forth by the resort developer. If HiltonHeadIslandDeals.com believes that the eligibility requirements for participation are not being met, we reserve the right to cancel any reservation.
- Your accommodations are only for the number of guests listed on your confirmation, you are responsible for making arrangments for additional guests.
- Failure to attend the presentation or meet the eligibility requirements at the time of travel is not allowed. If this occurs you will forfeit the gifts included with your package and pay a minimum fee of $200 or the difference of the retail amount of the package price.
Reservation, Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
Reservations and Accommmodations:
Reservations are on a space available basis. Savings and available accommodations may vary by season. All accommodations are arranged and fulfilled by VacationPlay, a division of Hilton Head Hospitality, LLC (HHH). Standard value of accommodations ranges between $99-$479/night depending on the package selected and time of travel. Offer is for a minimum 2-night stay. Promotional packages include nightly room rate, all other charges, including taxes, incidental expenses, and the cost of travel are your sole responsibility and not included, unless itemized in the package. Written confirmation required to check in. Full package payment using a major credit card is required prior to travel. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable advance purchase package. This package may be cancelled with no penalty within 24 hours of purchase by calling our customer service department. This offer expires December 31, 2019.
Rescheduling Your Reservation:
We know plans change. Sometimes an emergency arises and other times, you just end up needing a more convenient date than the one you originally chose. That's why HiltonHeadIslandDeals.com offers a flexible rescheduling policy.
As long as you call us at least 7 days before your arrival date, we can reschedule your vacation for free (as long as new dates do not have any surcharges). Please note that if you don't give us at least 7 days’ notice, our cancellation policy will apply. (See Below)
Canceling Your Reservation:
HiltonHeadIslandDeals.com also understands that on occasion, you can't reschedule your trip and must cancel instead. You can do this at no cost within 24 hours of purchase, unless the reservation is being made within the cancellation period of 7 days (as referenced below). A $99 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your trip after the 24-hour grace period. The remaining balance will be refunded to your credit card. The $99 is also creditable towards your next HiltonHeadIslandDeals.com reservation.
If you cancel your reservation 7 days or less before your arrival date, you will be assessed a $99 cancellation fee plus 1 room night (at the additional night room rate). The remaining balance will be refunded to your credit card. The cancellation period of 7 days supersedes any provision within this Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy.
We can only process rescheduling requests and cancelation requests by phone.
Please call our customer service department at 800-451-9969.
No refunds will be given for no-shows, early checkouts, or unused nights.
No purchaser should rely on representations other than those included in these Details of Participation. HHID acts as an agent for hotel, attractions, and other services supplied as part of the vacation package and will not assume any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss, cancellation costs, accidents, injuries, damage to persons or property, indirect, incidental, special consequential, or punitive damages arising from, or in conjunction with, any of these services. All operators, including hotels, restaurants and attractions mentioned are independent contractor suppliers, each of which has obligations toward and limitations in respect to liability to the purchaser directly. HHID is not responsible for cancellations or interruptions due to nature, strikes, terrorism, Acts of God, or any other force majeure. If advertised hotel accommodations are not available during the period requested, HHID reserves the right to substitute accommodations of equal or greater value. This advertising material is being used for the purpose of the solicitation of the sale of a vacation ownership plan and is void where prohibited by law. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. This promotion is offered throughout the U.S.; however, it is void where prohibited by law and where state licensing requirements have not been met.